All new DesignBuilder version 5 licences and upgrades come with one (1) complimentary hour of email or phone support. Extensive free support is also available from our web-based Support Desk, part of a wide range of free, online support resources:
- Introductory videos: many introductory Flash video tutorials in DesignBuilder are freely available from designbuilder.co.uk/training/online-learning/tutorials (login required, free account)
- Detailed videos: a large number of specific topics are covered (including CFD) in individual, free YouTube videos and webinars at designbuilder.co.uk/training/online-learning/webinars
- Online program help: see designbuilder.co.uk/helpv5.0 (or later)
- Knowledge base, FAQ, support desk and support forum: http://support.designbuilder.co.uk
- DesignBuilder support forum: designbuilder.co.uk/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,25
- Hardware and operating system requirements: http://support.designbuilder.co.uk/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/25/0/hardware-requirements&Itemid=100
- EnergyPlus support group: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/
- EnergyPlus website: http://energyplus.net
Additional, specialised, project-specific support may be purchased in blocks of time.
|Time (minutes)||Fee (ex GST)|
A typical support request might use 20 minutes in which case a 60-minute support block would cover three incidents.
Training Workshops (hands-on)
1 day: Introduction to DesignBuilder: 3-D Building Modelling $600 incl GST
2 days: Advanced DesignBuilder, including HVAC graphical interface $1200 incl GST
Purchase of one training seat by a nominated person is required for each new organisation purchasing DesignBuilder. In the case of multiple licences, attendance is required by only one nominated person from that organisation.
Members of EA, AIA, BDAV, AIRAH, ASHRAE, ASC (formerly ANZSES), ATA, CIBSE, SBSE, ACEA and AIB receive 10% discount on training. If your professional association is not listed here, please enquire.